Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: BlackSocks.com for the hard to buy guy!

Click the Above Title to read the Full Story....


Holiday Gift Guide: BlackSocks.com for the hard to buy guy!

Every holiday it comes up that I have no idea what to get my father.  Heck, half of the grown men in my life.  Then, I got this email from BlackSocks.com.  I looked into it further, because at first glance it just seemed like a stupid idea, but the more I thought about it the more it made perfect sense.






You can basically either order your socks from them or get a sockscription, which is what I am going to do both for my dad and myself!  I actually have one helluva time remembering to go buy socks.  My wife gets rather annoyed with me, as I usually wear them until there are holes.  They aren't terribly professional and certainly not decent looking.  Blacksocks.com will make periodic deliveries to me, so I will remember to switch them out!  I got a trial black pair to try them out and the quality is fantastic.  Far superior to what I typically buy from the store to begin with, so I'm definately hooked.

We're recommending this in our holiday gift guide for that hard to buy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment